* Speakers and talk titles are subject to change
* All times in Central European Summer Time (CEST)
|1:35pm - 2:20pm
- Neil Lawrence (15 min): "Data Evaluation and Learning for Viral Epidemics (DELVE)"
- Shakir Mohamed (10 min): "Conferences in the age of pandemics - experiences from ICLR"
- Carl-Johann Simon-Gabriel (5 min): "Initiative for remote conference participation"
- Questions & Discussion (15 min)
|2:20pm - 3:10pm
- Frank Noe (10 min): "Machine Learning, Statistical Mechanics and Covid19"
- Andrea Thorn (10 min): "Inside Corona: The Coronavirus Structural Task Force"
- Mark Calmiano (10 min): "The Moonshot Project – Searching for a clinically effective COVID-19 antiviral"
- Questions & Discussion (20 min)
Send questions and comments to the speakers here: https://forms.gle/2kSjRxRC78VJWXd47
The event will be livestreamed. You can watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/dHfghYDeKog