Elise 2nd Open Call
ellis 09 December 2022 News
ELISE calls out for the best Artificial Intelligence SMEs! ELISE is a network of artificial intelligence research hubs. Based on the highest level research, it spreads its knowledge and methods in academia, industry and society.
The project has launched the second open call for the best SMEs that develop novel AI-based services or applications.
Target: SMEs (The Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT), Associated Countries to H2020 or The United Kingdom) focused on the development of Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning applications in the following areas:
- Geometric Deep Learning: graph, group and gauge convolutions
- Robust Machine Learning
- Interactive Learning and Interventional Representations
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Robot Learning: Closing the Reality Gap
- Human-centric Machine Learning
- Theory, Algorithms and Computations of Modern Learning Systems
- Quantum and physics based Machine Learning
- Natural Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Earth and Climate Sciences
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Multimedia / multimodal information
- Information retrieval
- Explainability and Fairness in Data Mining
- Symbolic Machine Learning
Focus areas are based on ELISE/ELLIS research programs, but are not limited to them as long as the proposals will address high-impact societal and economic challenges using machine learning.
The selected 16 companies that develop novel AI-based services or applications with the support of a Scientific Advisor in one of the areas listed above will enter the 6-months program and receive:
- Up to € 60.000 (lump sum) to develop novel AI-based applications to the given challenges
- Visibility through ELISE digital channels and events
To participate in the open call, the following application form needs to be filled from 8 December 2022 at 13:00 CET (Brussels Time) until 16 February 2023 at 13:00 CET (Brussels Time): https://bit.ly/3OQVWQB
We strongly recommend you to read carefully the ELISE Guide for Applicants before starting to fill in the Application Form. In case you have any questions, first have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still need assistance, you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit this website.