Two permanent positions as Associate Professor are available at the Oslo Centre for Biostatistics and Epidemiology (OCBE), University of Oslo, Norway.
You will have a strong track-record in statistics, to be interpreted in the widest sense and to include biostatistics, mathematical statistics, data science, machine learning or epidemiology, together with a strong interest in biology, translational medicine, clinical medicine, and/or public health.
Here are all details: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/236504/two-associate-professors-at-the-oslo-centre-for-biostatistics-and-epidemiology
- Salary from 65.000 Euro to 78.000 Euro, annually, depending on competence.
- Annual paid leave for 5 weeks, plus public holidays.
- A unique department with multiple opportunities to develop research themes at the forefront of modern science.
- A friendly professional and stimulating international working environment. English is our working language.
- Access to a network of top-level national and international collaborators and data.
- A reliable and generous pension agreement.
- Unique welfare schemes, including a parental benefit period of 49 weeks with 100% coverage of the salary or 59 weeks with 80% coverage.
- Full access to public health services through membership of the National Insurance Scheme.
- Oslo's family-friendly environment with its rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities.
Start date: to be agreed upon with you.
Apply before the deadline: Sunday 26 February, 2023
Apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/236504/two-associate-professors-at-the-oslo-centre-for-biostatistics-and-epidemiology
For more information email us:
Arnoldo Frigessi, email@example.com
Manuela Zucknick, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jukka Corander, email@example.com