The Conference will be therefore held in areas of topics of mutual interest with the aim to:
- Provide an overview on the most recent state-of-the-art
- Exchange mathematical information/knowledge/expertise in the area
- Identify research areas/applications for future collaboration
Four keynotes have been scheduled:
- Max Welling (University of Amsterdam) on "Exploring Quantum Statistics for Machine Learning"
- Michel Broniatowski (Sorbonne University) on "Some insights on statistical divergences and choice of models"
- Maurice de Gosson (University of Vienna) on "Gaussian states from a symplectic geometry point of view"
- Jean Petitot (EHESS Paris) on "The primary visual system as a Cartan engine"