ELLIS Summer School on Machine Learning for Healthcare and Biology - Manchester Unit
ellis 14 June 2023 - 16 June 2023 Summer School
Save the date! From 14 – 16 June 2023, the ELLIS Unit Manchester will host the ‘ELLIS Summer School on Machine Learning for Healthcare and Biology’.
During the three-day event, graduate students and researchers will get the chance to discuss the latest research in these areas with leading machine learning scientists.
The school includes a set of lectures by renowned researchers at the intersection of ML and Healthcare and Biology, and with an excellent track record of delivering educational content.
A preliminary list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Mihaela van der Schaar (University of Cambridge)
- ST John (Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence, Aalto University)
- Theodore Papamarkou (The University of Manchester)
- José Miguel Hernández-Lobato (University of Cambridge)
- Danielle Belgrave (DeepMind)
- Virginia Aglietti (DeepMind)
- Matthew Sperrin (The University of Manchester)
- Javier González (Microsoft Research Cambridge)
- Gabriele Schweikert (University of Dundee)
- Luisa Cutillo (University of Leeds)
- Mo Lotfollahi (Technical University of Munich)
- Dennis Wang (Imperial College and A*STAR Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences)
Organisers: Dr Mauricio Alvarez, Prof Magnus Rattray
The ELLIS summer school 2023 schedule is already taking shape: Take a look here.
Registration and further details
You'll find all the latest information and registration details on the school's website:
Registration deadline is May 23, 2023.
Following a call for the organization of summer/winter schools for the 2023 ELLIS PhD & Postdoc Program cycle, the ELLIS Unit in Manchester had been selected by the ELLIS PhD Committee to host one of the ELLIS Summer Schools in 2023.